Friday 4 July 2014

OOTD | Straight Outta Compton













TShirt | Urban Outfitters
Shorts | Hot!Mess
Checked Shirt | Motel 
Shoes | Vans Old Skool 
Bag | Vivienne Westwood
Jacket | Vintage 

I'm back! 
I returned from my holiday in Magaluf on Saturday - apologies for the lack of posting but now things have calmed down i'm determined to get back on track! Just a quick outfit post of what I wore the other day. These mesh shorts from Hot!Mess are genuinely one of my favourite things in my wardrobe at the moment. I own the matching crop too and can tell that they are both going to be getting a lot of wear this summer. Also - this jacket. I am SOOOO in love with it and and stole it from my boyfriend for the day. I absolutely love layering at the moment - shirts have rarely left my waist this season. 

What's your wardrobe essentials this summer? 

Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Instagram 



29 comments:

  1. Cool hair style! And I love the plaid shirt and jacket look, very '90s!

    http://www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! So nice to see another Vans old school wearer!! Your hair looks incred xx

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I live in my vans old skool! Best trainers! Thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cool outfit!! I loveeee it <3
    Maybe you wanna follow each other? your blog is lovely, so let me know :)
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I Followed you back :)
      http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
      xoxo, Mai ♥

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit, the jacket is amazing!

    I love it, you look beautiful in the video! Good Luck with the competition bubs :)

    Lots of Love, Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool and effortless look! really like it !

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look! Love that hairstyle!

    xo
    MissAnnaRebecka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately it's fell out now :( xxx

      Delete
  7. cool look, loving the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for commenting on my blog! I love your blog and this outfit!

    lex
    faysincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thank u for following :) xx

      Delete
  9. such a great look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. <333 such awesome look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw thanks it means a lot! Follwing back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your sneakers!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete