Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD | All White Everythaaang

So yesterday I went a wee road trip and thought i'd share what I wore with you!



  







Stripe Tshirt | Primark
White Crop | H&M 
White Shorts | Primark 
Bag | Primark 
Hat | Shade London
Trainers | Schuh 

I Literally threw this outfit together five minutes before I left - As you can probably tell, I am loving all white at the moment. This is partially because it makes you look tanned and also because it's such a change from my usual head-to-toe black outfits I tend to wear. I honestly would live in a hat if I could - definitely need to add to my 5 panel collection! The weather has been suuuper nice this week (for a change) so i'm away to enjoy it before I start work! 

Have you been embracing the white trend this summer?


Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Instagram

13 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! The top espesh is gorge, I love the mesh panelling xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!! following you now!
    ENTER MY SHOE GIVEAWAY!
    xx.M
    http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2014/07/duo-boots-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this top is fabulous. You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love it!
    Great blog also :)

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://www.shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Your latest post is fab :) xx

      Delete
  5. White outfit looks very good on you Maxi! I always love your hair though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look. love the stripes

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way the top is from Primark! I love it!!!

    Tatyana x
    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and post! I love the top and shoes! I've been meaning to buy a pair of iridescent shoes; they look so cool! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete